Applying task urgency ensures that you’ll be able to identify time-sensitive tasks in an instant. To set task urgency, you have the choice of 4 colors that indicate everything from low urgency to very high urgency.
To Add an Urgency Level:1. To select an urgency level for a task, simply select your chosen task.
2. Once selected, the task details will open on the right hand side of the screen.
3. When the task details are open, select an urgency color for the task, situated under the importance section.
4. You will have the option to choose from 4 different colores.
5. Once chosen, a colored Lightning Bolt icon will appear on the task circle.
6. Tasks with an urgency level applied to them will appear in the List View, under the correct urgency header. The list view is available at the top right-hand corner of the project view. To find out more information on list views, visit our support article available here.