Unarchive a Project
If you no longer require a Project to be archived, you have the ability to Unarchive your Project.
To Unarchive your Project1. Click the Projects tab in the top toolbar of the app.
2. Then, select the grey ‘Browse Projects‘ icon on the left-hand side of the page, next to the project name.
3. A pop-up window will then appear. To view Archived projects, select Archived situated within the top right hand corner of the window.
4. A list of your Archived Projects will be displayed. To unarchive a project, select your chosen project from within the list.
5. You will then be taken to the project but will have limited access.
6. To unarchive your project, select the Cog icon within the top right hand corner of the project.
7. A pop-up window will then appear. To unarchive the project, scroll down and select ‘No‘ beside ‘Archived’. This will remove the limited access and unarchive the project.
8. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to unarchive the project. To Unarchive it click “Ok”
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.