Transferring a Project
As time progresses and projects develop, the members of a project can sometimes change. You may find that you are no longer required to work on a project that you created, and therefore you may need to transfer the ownership of the project to another team member.
1. If you wish to transfer ownership of a project that you have created, you first need to go to your Projects. This can be accessed by tapping the Menu situated in the top left hand corner of the app.
2. Once there, click on the Cog icon then Account Settings.
3. Once there, click on Projects, which can be found under DropTask Settings.
4. You will have the option to Transfer or to Export your Project. Click on TRANSFER next to the Project that you would like to Transfer.
5. When you select the ‘Transfer Project’ option, you will be given a choice of who to transfer your project to. You can either select an existing member from the project or alternatively you can expand the window to choose someone else from your contact list or invite someone new by entering their email address. Once you have selected the user who you wish to transfer the project to, hit the ‘Request Transfer’ button.
6. You will be asked to confirm that you want to transfer the project to the selected user. Hit ‘OK’ to continue. Your Project will then be transferred to your chosen member.
7. The user you have chosen to transfer the project to will be notified within the app and they will need to ‘Accept’ the transfer for the project to successfully be transferred.