Apply a different Theme to customize your projects. With choices such as Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon (plus more) you’ll be able to identify projects in an instant.
To apply a Theme to a project:1. To apply a theme to your project, select the project that you would like to edit.
2. Then, select the COG icon situated in the top-right header bar.
3. A window will then appear. Simply click on ‘Modern’ situated next to ‘Project Theme,’ to change your theme.
4. You will then be given a choice of 4 themes. Those themes are Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon.
5. Once your theme has been selected, it will automatically save to your DropTask Project.
To apply a Theme across all projects:1. To select a default theme that is the same across all Projects, select the COG icon from with the menu. Once there, tap the ‘Account Settings.’
2. You will then be re-directed to the User Preferences page. To edit your Project theme, tap on THEMES from within ‘DropTask Settings.’
3. You will have the choice to select a theme that will be applied to all of your Projects. You have the choice from Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon.
4. Once you have chosen your theme, tap ‘Save Theme.’ Your theme will then be applied to all of your Projects within your account. This is your ‘Account Theme’ and may also be selected from the individual project settings.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.