Skip to content
Track the progress and availability of your entire team by viewing Team Calendars.
1. You may view the Calendar of anyone in your existing DropTask contacts list, such as the people that you are currently sharing a project with. To view Calendars, simply select the MENU situated in the top left hand corner of the app.
2. Once there, click on ‘Calendar‘.
3. Once your Calendar is open, you will have the option to select other members who you’re collaborating with. To view someone else’s Calendar, simply select the drop down option situated next to ‘Tasks For’ in the top header bar.
4. A drop down list will appear, displaying all of the project members that you’re collaborating with in DropTask.
5. To view someone’s Calendar, select a member from the list.
6. You will then gain read-only access to their Calendar, which will display all of the tasks that belong to the projects that you’re both involved in.
Please Note: This is a DropTask for Business feature.