1. Your tag list can be managed from within your User Preferences. Click on your avatar in the top left-hand corner of the app to bring down the menu.
2. Once there, select the COG icon situated in the menu and choose Account Settings.
3. Once there, click on TAGS, located under DropTask Settings.
4. Then, you will have the option to remove existing tags displayed in the box, or add new ones. To add a new tag, enter your new tag name into the box, as seen below.
Adding Tags to a Task
1. To add a tag to a task, first select the task that you would like to add a tag to.
2. Then tap on the TAG icon, situated in the header of the task bar.
3. You’ll then be able to select existing tags that you have previously created. To add a new tag, simply tap on the Add Tag icon. Here you will be able to select previous tasks already created, or create a new tag of your choice.
4. Once you have finished typing your new tags into the box, your tags will appear as part of the task.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.