1. You are able to edit your list of tags by accessing your User Preferences. You can do this by tapping on the COG icon situated in the MENU.
2. Once there you will be able to manage your tags by clicking on TAGS, located under DropTask Settings.
3. Then you will have the option to remove existing tags displayed in the box, or add new tags. To add a new tag, enter your new tag into the box, as seen below.
Adding Tags to a Task
1. To add a tag to a task, first select the task that you would like to add a tag to.
2. Then tap on the TAG icon, situated in the header of the task bar.
3. You’ll then be able to select existing tags that you have previously created. To add a new tag, simply tap on the Add Tag icon. Here you will be able to select previous tasks already created, or create a new tag of your choice.
4. Once you have finished typing your new tags into the box, your tags will appear as part of the task.