Project Urgency Lists View
The urgency lists view allows you to order your tasks by Urgency. Tasks are grouped into 3 urgency lists (Very High Urgency, High Urgency, and Normal Urgency).
A List of Tasks by Urgency:1. To view your project by urgency list, select the Urgency List option from the drop down menu in the top right-hand corner of the project view.
2. Your project will be displayed in a list format, in the appropriate Urgency column.
3. The list view will be divided into 3 columns for each urgency levels that correspond to each task. To learn more about applying urgency levels to tasks, visit our article on Urgency available here.
4. To add a new task, simply click directly onto the canvas in the appropriate urgency level list. Choose which category you wish to add it to by clicking on “No Category” to open the list of available categories for that project.
5. Click enter to add the task to the urgency level group.
6. To change the urgency level of a task, simply click on your task and then drag it from its old urgency level, into its new urgency level.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.