Project List View
The urgency list view allows you to order your tasks by Urgency. Tasks are grouped into 4 urgency lists (Very High Urgency, High Urgency, Normal Urgency and Low Urgency).
A List of Tasks by Urgency:1. To view your project by list, select the List option from the drop down menu in the top right-hand corner of the project view.
2. Your project will be displayed in list format, according to Urgency.
3. The list view will be ranked according to the urgency levels that correspond to each task. To learn more about applying urgency levels to tasks, visit our article on Urgency available here.
4. To add a new task, simply enter the task title directly into the task box, situated under the appropriate urgency level group. Choose which category you wish to add it to by clicking on “No Category” to open the list of available categories for that project.
5. Click enter to add the task to the urgency level group.
6. To change the urgency level of a task, simply click on your task and then drag it from its old urgency level, into its new urgency level.