Task Board Browser
Effortlessly navigate to each of your DropTask Task Boards and gain a high level overview of progress and status from within the Task Board Browser.
To access your Task Board Browser1. Start by going to the home page by clicking HOME in the main tool bar.
2. From your home page, select the Browse button situated underneath Task Boards.
3. Your Task Board Browser will then open. This is where all of your active task boards will be displayed, with indicators showing the number of tasks that are in progress, overdue, completed and not started. Accessing a task board is easy, simply click the board that you would like to open.
4. A great benefit of the Task Board Browser is that it allows you to see when a board was last updated, to help you determine whether or not it is still active. The time and date that the project was last updated will be evidenced under the task board’s name.
5. This view also allows you to gain a quick overview of work belonging to other task board members. This is represented by the small number on the member’s avatar, which indicates how many tasks they’re assigned to in the board.
Creating a new Task BoardYou can create new task boards from within the Task Board Browser by selecting the + New Task Board button, situated in the top left of the Task Board Browser window. To learn more about creating a new project, click here.
ArchivingYou also have the ability to view your ‘Archived’ boards while in this view. You can do this by clicking on Archived from within the top header bar. To learn more about how to archive a task board, click here.
Searching for a Task Board1. The task Board Browser gives you the ability to quickly search and sort your DropTask boards. To search for an existing task board, simply click on the Search box. This can be found within the top right of the Task Board Browser.
2. Once there, begin typing the name of your task board into the Search box. The results of your search will appear with all matching terms.
Sorting Task BoardsIf you’re looking to quickly locate a task board, the sort option within the Task Board Browser allows you to sort by:
1. To use the sorting function within the Task Board Browser click on the drop down menu beside Sort by within the top header bar.
2. A list of options will appear. Depending on how you’d like to sort your task boards, simply click on a sorting option.
3. As seen below, the Alphabetical option has been selected, which has sorted the task boards into Alphabetical order.
TemplatesWithin this view you also have the ability to create and view existing Templates. To view Templates select Templates from within the top header bar. Once selected, the Template window will appear. To learn more about creating and using project Templates in the Web app, click here.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.