Notifications play a key role in ensuring that you never miss a beat. Each time there’s a change in your task Board or something note-worthy happens, we’ll be sure to send you a quick in-app notification.
To view notifications1. When there’s a change to your Task Board, a red notification with a number will show on the SPEAKER icon (which can be found in the top-left corner of the app). The number shown will represent how many updates you have.
2. To view your updates, simply hit the speaker icon and your notifications will open. At the top of the panel, you’ll see the option to view both NEW and DISMISSED updates. To view all new and unread updates, select NEW. All new updates will be shown, with the most recent listed first.
3. After you’ve read an update and no longer need it to be flagged as unread, you can remove it from the view. Simply click the X at the right hand side of the notification to dismiss it.
4. You also have the option to dismiss all your notifications at once, by clicking on the Dismiss all button at the bottom of the panel.
5. When all updates have been read and dismissed, your new updates screen will be empty.
6. Old notifications that have been read and dismissed will still remain in DropTask, and can be easily viewed by selecting the DISMISSED button at the top of the panel.
Editing your Notification settings
1. You have the ability to edit which Notifications you receive. These options are Focused, Detailed and Custom. To edit your Notification Settings, click on the Manage your notifications button at the bottom of the panel.
2. You will then have the option to select a Notifications setting for your account.
3. Focused Notifications notify you the least out of the three options. Detailed Notifications inform you of all changes or updates that have been made. Custom Notifications allow you to personlize how you’re notified. When you’re happy with your new Notification Settings, hit ‘Save’ to save the edits to your account.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.