Exporting DropTask to iMindMap 11
We know that the planning stages of any development or project can be crucial, so as a member of DropTask Business you’re able to export your projects into iMindMap. Mind Mapping software such as iMindMap 11 will allow you to go back to the drawing board and further develop your ideas so you can reach a well-thought out plan of action before exporting your actionable ‘must dos’ back into DropTask. You now have the ability to transfer your DropTask projects to iMindMap 11, enabling a visual experience for all members of the team.
Getting Started:1. To export your DropTask project into iMindMap 11, first open your the project you want to export.
2. Select the blue COG icon from the tool bar to access the project settings.
3. This will bring up a pop-up window. Within the window, select the ‘Export Project,’ icon situated in the bottom left hand corner. After selecting ‘Export Project,’ you will be re-directed to a new page.
4. Once you have been redirected, simply choose which Project you would export to iMindMap 11 and click EXPORT.
5. Once you’re happy with your choice, select EXPORT PROJECT. This will export your Project as an IMX file that can be opened in iMindMap 11.
6. Once you have opened the exported .imx file, your DropTask Project will then appear as a Mind Map within iMindMap 11.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.