Google Calendar Sync
Syncing a Project with Google Calendar1. To enable Google Calendar Sync, open a DropTask project. Then, click the Cog icon to open the project details and select Google Calendar Sync at the bottom of the window.
2. You will be re-directed to the Integrations page. This is where you’ll be able to select projects to sync with your Google Calendar.
3. Choose which project you would like to sync to your Google Calendar by clicking Enable sync.
4. A prompt will appear asking you to connect DropTask to Google Calendar. Select ‘Connect to Google Calendar’.
5. Once you do this, you’ll receive a confirmation message. A calendar for the project will now be added to My Calendars in your Google Calendar, and all of your tasks which have due dates assigned to them will appear here so everything is ready for you to manage in one place.
6. Don’t forget that you can also drag and drop your tasks in Google Calendar to reschedule them, which will then be automatically updated within DropTask.
Removing a Project Sync from your Google CalendarIf you delete a task on your Google Calendar this will automatically be updated in Droptask, deleting the task from your project. If you no longer wish to see your project on Google Calendar, but want to keep the project in Droptask you can unsync it in your integration options.
1. Open the menu then click on the cog icon to open the account preferences menu.
2. Then, click on Account Settings.
3. In your account settings, click on Integration.
4. This will show you a list of different integration options. Click on the Google Calendar icon.
5. This will show you a list of all your projects. The projects that are currently being synced to your Google Calendar will have a red button with the option Disable sync.
6. To disable the sync to and from your Google calendar, click Disable sync.
7. Once the process has begun you will see a progress wheel.
8. Once the project has been unsynced from the calendar the icon will change to blue with the option to Enable sync.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.