Exporting a Project
To Export a Project1. To export your project, simply tap on the Cog icon situated at the bottom of the menu.
2. You will then be directed to the preferences page. Then, click on Projects under DropTask Settings.
3. Once you have selected the projects that you would like to export, you have the option to export them in your preferred format.
4. Clicking the ‘CSV’ button will export the project in a simple format that can be opened in spreadsheet software such as MS Excel.
5. Clicking the ‘iMindMap’ button will export the project into iMindMap.
Export Shortcut1. You are able to take a shortcut to export your project while using the Web application of DropTask. To export the current project you’re working on, click the Cog icon in the Project Header and select Export Project.
2. You are then redirected to the Preferences page, where you’ll be able to choose which projects you’d like to export.
3. Once you’ve selected your projects, you will be prompted to choose which format you wish to export them in.