DropTask with Evernote
DropTask’s two-way Evernote sync feature allows you to synchronize notes between an Evernote notebook and a DropTask Task Board, or synchronize your tasks between a DropTask task board and an Evernote notebook.
Getting started1. Before you can get started, you first need to authorize the sync with Evernote. Click on your avatar in the left hand corner, then click on the cog and choose ‘Account Settings’. You will then be re-directed to the Settings page.
2. This will open the preferences screen, where you need to select the ‘Evernote Sync‘ which can be found under INTEGRATIONS.
3. If you already have an Evernote account, simply sign in. If not, create a new account by tapping on ‘Create a new account’ as seen below.
4. Once signed in to Evernote, you will be asked to authorize DropTask to access your account. Click the green ‘Authorize‘ button to authorize the sync.
5. Once signed in, this will open the preferences screen, where you need to select the ‘Evernote Sync‘ tab from the bottom of the list. Click the green ‘Enable Evernote Sync’ button.
6. After authorizing the sync between DropTask and Evernote, you will be taken back to your preferences page. You will see instructions on this page for sending tasks to Evernote and sending notes from Evernote. You will also be able to disable the sync at any time by selecting the red ‘Disable Evernote Sync‘ button.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.