Enabling Droptask Outlook Add-In
If you have found that the ‘Add to DropTask’ button has disappeared from your Outlook tool bar then it is likely you will need to enable it again.
In some cases, Outlook will automatically disable the add-in. For example, if Outlook closes unexpectedly while the add-in is running some actions. To enable the DropTask for Outlook add-in, follow the steps below.
1. In Outlook select ‘File’ from the menu bar.
2. The File screen will open and a number of items will appear in the list. Select ‘Options’ to continue.
3. A new window will open for your Options. You need to select ‘Add-Ins’ from the left-hand side of this window.
4. At the bottom of the Add-Ins screen, you should see a drop down box which says ‘COM Add-ins’. Hit the ‘Go’ button next to this to continue.
5. DropTask will now be enabled in Outlook. You will find an ‘Add to DropTask’ button in your tool bar.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.