Duplicating and Moving Tasks
Duplicating and moving tasks between task boards is a quick and efficient feature that will improve the way you manage your boards on a daily basis, and speed up the process of having to create duplicate tasks.
Duplicating tasks1. Select the task that you would like to duplicate to another task board. Once you do this, you will see the task sidebar appear on the right side of the application.
2. Select the ‘more task options’ button from the task sidebar, the icon with the 3 dots. This is situated at the top of the task sidebar.
3. A drop down menu will then appear. To duplicate your task to another task board, select ‘Duplicate Task’ from the list of options.
4. Once you’ve done this a new window will appear.
5. You will then be able to select the task board you would like to duplicate the task into. Once you’re happy, simply select ‘Duplicate Task’.
6. Your duplicate task will then appear in the task board which you have selected, while also remaining in the board that the original task is located in.
Please Note: This is a DropTask for Business feature.
Moving tasks1. Select the task that you would like to move to another task board. Once you do this, you will see the task sidebar appear on the right side of the application.
2. Select ‘Task Board’ situated beneath the tool bar.
3. A drop down menu will then appear. To move your task to another task board, click on the board you would like to move it to.
4. Your task will then appear on the Canvas of the board you have moved it to, and will be removed from your original task board.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.