Daily Summary Email
DropTask can send you an optional Daily Summary email each morning to inform you of your upcoming schedule.
1. The email currently includes tasks that’re scheudled in your ‘Now‘ ‘Next‘ and ‘Soon‘ categories in your Planner. To visit your Planner from within your Daily Summary Email, simply hit ‘Go to My Planner‘, sitauted at the bottom of the email.
2. The email also contains information on tasks with Due Dates assigned to them. Tasks will appear in this section if they are ‘Due today‘ or ‘Overdue‘. To tasks due today or overdue from within your Daily Summary Email, simply click ‘View tasks‘ sitated at the bottom of the email.
3. You can adjust your Preferences or opt out of the Daily Summary email through the link at the bottom of the email, or directly through the DropTask application. To adjust your Email Notifications within the application, tap on the COG icon situated at the bottom of the Menu.
3. Select Notifcations & Email to adjust the settings. You can access this through Account Settings.
4. This will open the Notifcations & Email page. Here you can manage your Notifications, (immediate and daily) Mentions, Reminders, Daily Summary and Marketing Updates.
5. You can use the toggles to select whether or not you wish to receive a Daily Summary, along with further email preferences. Tap Save to save your new settings to your DropTask account.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.