Daily Summary Email
DropTask can send you an optional Daily Summary email each morning, at a time that suits you, to inform you of your upcoming schedule.
1. The email currently includes tasks that’re scheduled in your ‘Now‘ ‘Next‘ and ‘Soon‘ categories in your Planner. To visit your Planner from within your Daily Summary Email, simply hit ‘Go to My Planner‘, situated at the bottom of the email.
2. The email also contains information on tasks with Due Dates assigned to them. Tasks will appear in this section if they are ‘Due today‘ or ‘Overdue‘. To see tasks due today or overdue from within your Daily Summary Email, simply click ‘View tasks‘ situated at the bottom of the email.
3. You can adjust your Preferences or opt out of the Daily Summary email through the link at the bottom of the email, or directly through the DropTask application. To adjust your Email Notifications within the application, tap on the COG icon situated at the bottom of the menu and select Account Settings.
4. Select Notifications & Email to adjust the settings. You can access this under Account Settings.
5. This will open the Notifications & Email page. Here you can manage your Notifications, (Immediate and Daily) Mentions, Reminders, Daily Summary and Marketing Updates.
6. You can use the toggles to select whether or not you wish to receive a Daily Summary. If you have opted to receive a Daily Summary email you can choose what time the email is sent each day.
7. The default Daily Summary time is 6 am. To change this, select the drop-down menus next to “Send the Daily Summary at” to change the time. You can choose any time that is at a 15 minute increment.
8. Tap Save to save your new settings to your DropTask account.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.