Daily Summary Email
DropTask can send you an optional Daily Summary email each morning to inform you of your upcoming schedule.
1. The email currently includes the Start and Due dates of each of your tasks. The Daily Summary informs you of what you should be working on today and tomorrow, as well as what’s due today and tomorrow. You are able to update your task and complete it through DropTask, by tapping on the Task within the Email. This will take you into your DropTask account where you will be able to edit your progress of the task.
2. You can adjust your Preferences or opt out of the Daily Summary email through the link at the bottom of the email, or directly through the DropTask application. To adjust your Email Notifications within the application, tap on the COG icon situated at the bottom of the Menu.
3. Select Email Preferences to adjust the settings. You can access this through Account Settings.
4. This will open the Updates & Email page. Here you can manage your Notifications, (immediate and daily) Mentions, Reminders, Daily Summary and Marketing Updates.
5. You can use the toggles to select whether or not you wish to receive a Daily Summary, along with further email preferences.
6. Tap Save to save your new settings to your DropTask account.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.