Tasks are represented as colourful, interactive circles and can be created for anything that you need to do, from ‘Pick up milk’ to ‘Create Sales Report’.
To Create a New Task:1. Click on TASK situated at the top left hand corner, and drag and drop it onto the Canvas.
2. Here, you will be asked to type and enter your task name.
3. You can also add more information in this section. To add details such as Category and Due Dates, hit ‘+ details‘. Once selected, the following box will appear.
4. In the ‘Plan this’ section you can schedule your task into your Planner. You will be able to add tasks to a Category and assign a Due Date.
5. When you create a task, you will automatically be assigned to it. If you would like to be removed as an assignee on the tasks that you’ve created, simple de-tick the ‘Assign me to tasks by default’ option, situated at the bottom of the creation box.
6. 7. When you’re happy to proceed, simply click ‘Add‘. Once selected, your task will then appear on your Canvas.