A picture is worth a thousand words, which is why uploading a Cover Image to each of your Tasks will not only add a personal touch to each of your Projects, but will act as a visual reminder of what needs to be done and will enable you to identify tasks in an instant.
To Add a Cover Image1. Select the Task that you wish to add a Cover Image to, to open the Task Sidebar.
2. At the top of the Task Sidebar, you’ll see an option to ‘Add Cover Image’ – represented by a Landscape Picture icon. Click this icon to select your image.
3. A pop-up window will open, giving you the option to choose an image from your computer, or one that is already attached attached to the task.
4. If you have an image to hand on your computer, simply drag and drop the file into the boxed area. Alternatively, clicking in the boxed area will allow you to browse your computer for an image. If you wish to use an image attached to the task, simply select the file from the list of attached images.
5. After you have chosen your image the Set Cover Image window will open, allowing you to crop and scale your cover image as you wish. You’ll also have the option to hide the task’s name, meaning only the image will show on the task circle.
6. Once you have customized your image, select Set Cover Image to upload your chosen image to the task.