Copy Task Link
Share direct links to tasks with other project members with the ‘Copy Task Link’.
Copy Task Link:1. To copy the task link, first click on the task that you would like to copy. Once selected, the task sidebar will open.
2. Once the task sidebar is open, click on the 3 dots situated in the top header bar beside the landscape icon to open the drop-down menu.
3. Once the drop-down menu is open, select ‘Copy task link’ from the options provided.
4. Once selected, a pop-up notification will appear informing you that the task link has been successfully copied.
5. Once you have copied the task link, you can send the task link to a member within the project by using copy and paste. Once they have received the link, they can either click on the link or paste it into their internet browser.
6. When the link has been opened, the project will appear, opening the task sidebar for the task that has been shared.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.