In order for you to remain focused on your priorities and the progress of your Project, tasks that you mark as complete will be removed from the Project Canvas, Workflow and Calendar views and appear in the Completed Tasks View
In the Completed Tasks View, you can review all past achievements in one place, making performance reviews effortless.
You can also choose to keep your completed tasks visible in your project for up to a week. This allows you to compare what you have already completed and what you have left to do, giving you an idea on how far your project has progressed.
There are two levels of Completed Tasks:1. Project Completed Tasks
2. All Completed Tasks
Project Completed Tasks1. To view Completed Tasks for a specific project, simply select the COMPLETED option which can be found within the drop-down menu situated in the top right-hand corner of the project header.
2. All of the Tasks that have ever been completed within the Project will be displayed over time, including those Tasks completed today, yesterday and further into the past. The most recently Completed Tasks will show first, and as you scroll to the right, older completed tasks will be displayed.
All Completed Tasks1. Completed Tasks from across all of your projects will appear in the Completed Tasks view. This can be accessed from the MENU situated at the top left-hand corner of the app.
2. Once open, click on Completed.
3. Within this Completed Tasks view, the most recently completed tasks will show first, and as you scroll to the right, older completed tasks will be displayed.
4. In each of the Completed Tasks views you may click on a task to bring out the Task sidebar. Here, you will see the Task attributes and all of the activity and history for the Task. If the status of a Task is changed from Completed to either In Progress or On Hold, the Task will reappear within the Project that it was originally created in.
Show Completed Tasks
If you would like to be reminded of what tasks you have completed so far, you can choose to keep your recently completed tasks on your project Canvas, Workflow or Urgency List views for up to 7 days after completion.
1. To keep your completed tasks in your Project view, open the Menu situated at the top left-hand corner of the app.
2. Once open click on the cog at the bottom of the menu (situated next to your log in name) to open the Preferences.
3. In your preference options click App Settings
4. You will now see an app setting called Show completed tasks. Click on the drop-down menu to choose from how many days ago you would like to see your completed tasks. You have the following options to choose from:
5. Click on the duration for which you wish your completed tasks to displayed for. Once chosen you will have confirmation that tasks completed will show for that time-period.
6. When you next complete a task, that task will remain visible on your project until the chosen amount of days has passed.
7. The task displayed will have a strike through on the task name and a large completion tick in the circle.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.