Checklists are a great way to divide a task into smaller pieces that can be completed individually. Each task can have an unlimited number of checklist tasks. Once a checklist is added to a task, numbers will appear within the task circle, showing how many checklist tasks there are and how many have been completed. This allows you to visually track the progress of a task.
1. To create a checklist for a task, select the task to open the task details.
2. Once there, click on the icon situated to the left of the paperclip icon, in the top header bar.
3. A checklist box will then appear in the task details.
4. When you’re ready, simply type the title of the checklist item into the ‘Add Checklist Item‘ field. Then, a new checklist row will appear ready for you to add another checklist item to your task.
5. Each checklist item will automatically be saved as you add it. Simply click on the text to edit, or if you wish to delete the checklist item you can do this by clicking the ‘X‘ symbol.
6. The number of checklists which are added to the task will appear on the task circle.
Please Note: This is a DropTask for Business feature.