Changing your Avatar Image
Identify yourself as a project member by adding an Avatar image to your DropTask account.
1. To add an image to your DropTask account, click on MENU situated in the top left-hand corner of the app.
2. Then, click on the COG icon.
3. By clicking the Cog icon, you will be redirected to the ‘Preferences’ page. Here, you’ll be able to update your Avatar by tapping on Profile under Account Settings.
4. You will be able to Upload or Remove your avatar by tapping on the appropriate icon.
5. To Upload an Avatar, select an image from your Computer. Once you’re happy with your choice, select open for the image to upload. If you would like to delete the existing picture, click ‘Remove Avatar Image,’ and your image will be removed.