Archive a Project
Project archiving helps you to focus on current projects.
There are two ways that a project can be archived:
Archiving a Project1. Start by opening your Project.
2. Select the COG icon from the tool bar situated in the top right hand corner of the project.
3. A pop-up window will then appear. If you wish to archive your project, select YES, situated next to ‘Archived.’
4. To view your Archived projects, navigate to the Project toolbar to see the Project options.
5. Then click on the ‘Browse Projects‘ icon.
6. Your Project Browser will then appear.
7. To view your Archived Project, select ‘Archived‘ from within the top header bar.
8. Your Archived Projects will be displayed.
9. When a project has been archived, you will still be able to open and view it, but it will be a read-only view of the project. Limited Access will be made available for this Project.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.