Archive a Task Board
Task board archiving helps you to focus on current task boards.
There are two ways that a task board can be archived:
Archiving a Task Board1. Start by opening your Task Board.
2. Select the COG icon from the tool bar situated in the top left-hand corner next to your Task Board name.
3. A pop-up window will then appear. If you wish to archive your task board, select YES, situated next to ‘Archived.’
4. To view your Archived task boards, navigate to the Home Page by clicking the HOME button in the top left-hand corner.
5. Once at the home page, click on the ‘Browse‘ icon under Task Boards.
6. Your Task Board Browser will then appear.
7. To view your Archived Task Board, select ‘Archived‘ from within the top header bar.
8. Your Archived Task Boards will be displayed.
9. When a task board has been archived, you will still be able to open and view it, but it will be a read-only view of the task board. Limited Access will be made available for this task board.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.