App and Email Notifications
You will receive various application notifications in relation to your project activity within DropTask. The notifications will appear in your Notifications Center aside to the number of Notifications that you have.
App Notifications:1. When you have a new notification, simply click on the HORN icon at the top of the screen. Your most recent notification will be available to view at the top.
2. Until you have dismissed your Notifications, they will remain in the ‘New’ section.
3. You can dismiss Notifications by hitting the Dismiss icon next to your Notification. To view dismissed Notifications, click on the Dismissed button at the bottom of the Notification Center.
DropTask will also be able to send you email Notifications even if you’re not signed into the application.
1. To edit these settings, tap on the Preferences section, situated by the COG icon in the MENU.
2. Once there, tap on Email Preferences under Account Settings.
3. This will open the Updates and Email section. Here you will be able to edit the Notifications, Mentions, Reminders, Daily Summary and Marketing options. To edit these options, click on either ON or OFF to changes your settings.
4. Once you are happy with your choices, tap ‘Save’ to complete. Your Notification Settings will then be applied.