All Tasks Urgency Lists View
View tasks from across all of your projects within the All Tasks Urgency Lists View.
All Tasks Urgency Lists View:1. To access the list of tasks across all projects, select the MENU within the top left hand corner of the app.
2. Your Menu will then open. Once there, click on URGENCY LISTS from the options provided.
3. You will then be able to view all of your uncompleted tasks from across all of your projects.
4. You will be able to view tasks that belong to others via the drop-down menu located in the header.
5. You can also edit who appears in the drop-down menu by clicking on ‘Manage this list.’ Once there, you will be able to delete members you’re no longer collaborating with to prevent them from appearing in the List View.
6. You have the ability to change the urgency level of your tasks while in this view. To do this, simply select a task to open the task sidebar.
7. Then, select the new urgency level for your task. Your task will then be automatically placed under the correct header within the All Tasks Urgency Lists View.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.