All Tasks List View
View tasks from across all of your projects within the All Tasks List View.
All Tasks List View:1. To access the list of tasks across all projects, select the MENU within the top left hand corner of the app.
2. Your Menu will then open. Once there, click on LIST from the options provided.
3. You will then be able to view all of your uncompleted tasks from across all of your projects.
4. You will be able to view tasks that belong to others via the drop-down menu located in the header.
5. You can also edit who appears in the drop-down menu by clicking on ‘Manage this list.’ Once there, you will be able to delete members you’re no longer collaborating with to prevent them from appearing in the List View.
6. You can also filter which tasks appear in the List View by clicking on ‘Urgency’, ‘Start Date’ or ‘Due Date’. Selecting any of these options will apply a filter to the tasks that will appear in list form below.
7. You have the ability to change the urgency level of your tasks while in this view. To do this, simply select a task to open the task sidebar.
8. Then, select the new urgency level for your task. Your task will then be automatically placed under the correct header within the All Tasks List View.