Project List View
Within the project List View, you’re able to order your tasks by Urgency. Tasks are grouped into 4 urgency lists; Very High Urgency, High Urgency, Normal Urgency and Low Urgency.
A List of Tasks by Urgency:1. To view a list of tasks within a project, select the List icon situated at the top right-hand corner of the project view.
2. Your project will be displayed in list format, according to Urgency.
3. The list view will be ranked according to the urgency levels that correspond to each task. To learn more about applying urgency levels to tasks, visit our article on Urgency, here.
4. To add a new task, simply enter the task title directly into the task box, situated under the appropriate urgency level group.
5. Your new task will then appear in the list view under the appropriate header.
6. To change the urgency level of a task, simply click on your task and then drag it from its old urgency level, into its new urgency level.