Set your preferences by assigning a Default view for each session.
To set a Default View1. To set a Default view, simply log in to your account.
2. Once logged in, select a Project from within the MENU.
3. Your Project will automatically open in the Canvas View. To edit the Default view that your project opens in, select either Workflow or List from within the header bar.
4. A pop-up allowing you to set your preferences will then appear. Simply select which view you would like to set as your default from the options provided. Once you’re happy, select Save.
5. You will receive confirmation that your preference has been saved. Click Ok to continue.
6. Your default view will show when you select a project.
Editing your Default View1. To edit your Default view, select Preferences from within the MENU. This is represented by the COG icon.
2. Then, select App Settings from the choices provided.
3. You will be able to change your edit your Default view by selecting either Canvas, Workflow or List.
4. Click SAVE to complete the process. Your new default view will appear the next time you log in to DropTask.