Tasks are represented as colourful, interactive circles and can be created for anything that you need to do, from ‘Pick up Milk’ to ‘Create Sales Report’.
To Create a New Task:
1. To create a new task, click on the Tick icon, situated at the left-hand corner of the application, next to ‘Task’. Tap and Drop the task into your Project.
2. Then, you will be asked to give your task a Task Name. You also have the ability to add previous Project members to your task – you can do this by tapping on the + icon under Assigned.
3. You will also be asked to choose a Start and Due date from the date picker. Start and Due dates are a great way to enhance your organization skills and to ensure you stay on top of your schedule.
4. Once these options have been filled in, click Create Task. Your new task will appear on the Canvas. Click, drag and drop your Task into a larger Category circle of your choice.
5. It will then appear as a smaller circle inside the Category circle.