Within the Project Workflow you can map out each stage of your Project cycle, which is perfect for implementing agile processes such as Kanban.
Examples of Projects that suit this style of working include Recruitment, Auditing, Product and Software Development, Marketing, and Creative Design.
With more of a structured approach, Tasks can flow through stages with ease, with Categories forming columns and Tasks being grouped within them from top to bottom.
Accessing the Workflow view1. Start by opening the project that you would like to manage from within the Menu. Once the project is open, select Workflow from the header bar.
2. Once you’ve selected the Workflow view, your tasks and categories will be displayed from left to right.
3. As projects grow and more categories are added, simply scroll right to see them. As a category grows, scroll down within a column to see more tasks.
4. Tasks which are not categorized will be grouped together in the last column of the project, under ‘Uncategorized Tasks’.
1. To reorder tasks within a category, or to move tasks through a process, simply drag and drop them within or between columns.
2. As you can see above, the task is in the process of changing colour from purple to yellow. Once placed in its new category, the task will change in colour according to it’s new category and its colour.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.