Applying task urgency ensures that you’ll be able to identify time-sensitive tasks in an instant. To set task urgency, you have the choice of 3 colors that indicate everything from normal urgency to high urgency.
To Add an Urgency Level:1. To select an urgency level for a task, simply tap your chosen task.
2. Once selected, the task details will open on the screen.
3. When the task details are open, select the appropriate color, situated under the importance section
4. You will have the option to choose from 3 different colors. Each color represents a different urgency level.
5. Once chosen, a colored Lightening Bolt icon will appear on the task circle.
6. To filter tasks within a project, simply tap on the filter at the bottom left hand corner. Once selected you will be able to filter tasks to only show the matching tasks that you require. To find out more about Filtering Tasks, visit our support article available here.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.