Apply a different Theme to customize your projects. With choices such as Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon (plus more) you’ll be able to identify projects in an instant.
To apply a Theme to a project:1. To apply a theme to your project, first select the project that you would like to edit.
2. Then, simply tap the COG icon in the top header bar.
3. Select ‘Classic Theme,’ situated next to Change Project Theme, to select your new theme.
4. You will then be given a choice of 4 themes. Those themes are Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon.
5. Once your theme has been selected, it will automatically save to your DropTask Project.
6. Within ‘All Tasks’ views such as the Calendar, your tasks will display according to the theme set within its Project.
To apply a theme across all projects1. To select a default theme that is the same across all Projects, select the COG icon from within the menu. Once there, tap on ‘Account Settings.’
2. You will then be re-directed to the User Preferences page. To edit your Project theme, tap on THEMES from within ‘DropTask Settings.’
3. You will have the choice to select a theme that will be applied to all of your Projects. You have the choice from ‘Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon.’
4. Once you have chosen your theme, tap ‘Save Theme.’ Your theme will then be applied to all of your Projects within your account. This is your ‘Account Theme’ and may also be selected from the individual project settings.
Please Note: This is a DropTask for Business feature.