Tasks may be prioritized by setting various levels of importance, which are represented by different colored Flags. By selecting either a normal, high or very high importance level, regain full control over prioritization and ensure that a task never flies under the radar.
Adding an Importance Level:1. To add an importance level to a task, simply tap on your chosen task.
2. Once selected, the task details will then open.
3. Within the task details, you will have a choice to select the Importance level of the task.
4. You will have a choice of 3 levels of importance. The 3 colors indicate each level of importance:
5. When you’re ready, select the appropriate importance level for your task. Once selected, a Flag icon will appear on the task circle, making identifying important tasks in the Workflow a breeze.
6. Tasks may be filtered by importance by using the Filter option at the bottom of the Workflow View. To learn more about Filters, click here.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.