Sharing to DropTask
The DropTask share extension allows you to instantly share photos, documents and other content straight to DropTask to quickly create tasks within projects.
Sharing to DropTask:1. To share your item straight into DropTask, select the ‘Share‘ icon situated at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
2. Once there, scroll right until the DropTask icon appears. To share your item to DropTask, tap on the DropTask icon.
3. You will then be asked to give your item a ‘Task title.’ This Task will have your item attached to it when shared to DropTask.
4. Tap on the ‘Project‘ section within the window to select which Project you would like to share to. Simply tap on an existing Project name and select ‘Save‘ when you’re ready.
5. Once selected, your new Task with its attachment will appear in DropTask.
6. Attached to this Task will be the item that you shared to DropTask.