Project List View
The urgency list view allows you to order your tasks by Urgency. Tasks are grouped into 4 urgency lists (Very High Urgency, High Urgency, Normal Urgency and Low Urgency).
A List of Tasks by Urgency:1. To view a list of tasks within a project, tap the List icon situated at the top of the header bar.
2. Once there, all tasks within your project will be displayed as a list.
3. The list view will be ranked in order of the urgency levels corresponding to each task. To learn more about applying urgency levels to tasks, visit our article available here. To learn more about setting importance levels, click here.
4. Tasks will be ranked in groups according to low, normal, high and very high levels of urgency. Within the project list view you are able to sort existing tasks and add new tasks directly to the list. To add a new task, simply enter the task title directly into the task box, situated under the appropriate urgency level
5. Your task will then appear under the appropriate urgency level within the list view.
6. To change the status of a task, simply tap on your task and edit their levels accordingly.
7. Changes will automatically be saved and re-ordered in the list view.