Effortlessly navigate to each of your DropTask projects and gain a high level overview of progress and status from within the Project Browser.
To access your Project Browser1. Start by going to the MENU situated within the top left-hand corner of the app. Here, you will be presented with some of your most recently opened projects, as well as the option to Browse Projects. Tap on this to continue.
2. Your Project Browser will then open. This is where all of your ‘Active Projects’ will be displayed with indicators showing the number of tasks that are in progress, overdue, completed and not started. To access a project, simply tap it from the list.
3. A great benefit of the Project Browser is that it allows you to see when a project was last updated, to help you determine whether or not it is still active. The time and date that the project was last updated will be evidenced under the project’s name.
4. This view also allows you to gain a quick overview of work belonging to other project members. This is represented by the small number on the member’s avatar, which indicates how many tasks they’re assigned to in the project.
Creating a new projectYou can create new projects from within the Project Browser by tapping on the + icon situated at the bottom of the screen. To learn more about creating a new project, click here.
ArchivingYou also have the ability to view your ‘Archived’ projects while in this view. You can do this by tapping on Archived from within the top header bar. To learn more about how to archive a project, click here.
Sorting projectsIf you’re looking to quickly locate a project, the sort option within the Project Browser allows you to sort by:
1. To use the sorting function within the Project Browser tap on ‘Custom’ beside Sort by within the top header bar.
2. A list of options will appear. Depending on how you’d like to sort your projects, simply tap on a sorting option.
3. As seen below, the Alphabetical option has been selected, which has sorted the projects into Alphabetical order in correspondence to their project name.