The ‘Planner’ helps you to prioritize your personal workload by only showing you the tasks that you’re assigned to. Schedule your tasks in Now, Next and Soon boards and work around a time that suits you. Nobody else will be able to view your planner and you will not be able to view anybody else’s. If you have a miscellaneous task that doesn’t quite fit into a project that you’re a part of, you can use the planner to create your own tasks that stand outside of your projects.
Scheduling your tasks in the Planner
1. Your Planner will display all tasks that’re assigned to you. To view your Planner, tap on ‘Menu’ in the top left hand corner.
2. Once there, select My Planner. Your Planner will then appear with boards called ‘Now’, ‘Next’, ‘Soon’.
3. To schedule your assigned tasks into your chosen category, simply click tap the + icon and choose ‘Unplanned’ from the options available.
4. Tasks that have been assigned to you across all of your projects will be placed in the Unplanned list.
5. To schedule tasks that have been assigned to you, simply tap “Plan this” and tap on either Now, Next or Soon.
6. Your tasks will then be scheduled in your chosen board.
Scheduling tasks in the Planner from within the task sidebar
1. You’re able to schedule tasks that are assigned to you in your Planner from directly within your task sidebar. To do this, simply tap on the task that you wish to schedule.
2. The task sidebar will then open. To schedule a task, simply tap on either ‘Now, Now or Soon’.
3. Once selected, a blue indicator will appear around the outside of the task.
4. Your task will then appear in its newly assigned board in the Planner.
5. To reschedule your task, simply drag and drop it into its preferred board.
Creating tasks in the Planner
1. You can use your planner to create miscellaneous tasks that don’t require a project. To create a task in your Planner, first, open your planner.
2. Once there, swipe left or right to the board you would like to add your task to. Tap on the + icon and choose “New Task”.
3. You will then be able to enter the details for your task such as the task name, project and due date. This task does not need to be assigned to a project. If left unassigned this task will be only be visible to you and can be found in your planner.
4. Once you’re happy, hit Add. Your task will then appear in its assigned column in your Planner.
5. If you would like to assign your task to a project, tap on the task to open the task sidebar, then tap “Set project”.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.