Task Board Permissions
Setting Task Board Permissions allows you to control what other task board members can see and do within the task boards that you own. You have the ability to grant a member four types of permissions:
3. Assigned Tasks
(Details on each permission level can be found in a table below.)
Setting Permissions1. When you invite a new member to a Task Board, their permission level will automatically be set to ‘Default’.
2. To change the permission level of a member of your Task Board, simply tap the Details option situated in the Task header bar.
3. You will be taken to a page where you are able to view members, archive Task Boards and edit Task Board Permissions.
4. Tap on the member whose Permission level that you would like to edit.
5. Once you have selected the new Permission Level, your changes will automatically be saved to your Task Board.
Editing project Permissions1. You have advanced options to set whether Default and Admin should be able to delete tasks and categories that they didn’t create, or whether this ability should be restricted to Admin users only.
2. In addition to this, you may also control whether Default and Admin members should be able to invite others to the task board, or whether you would like to restrict this ability to Admin users only.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.