Inviting Colleagues, Friends and Family
Inviting other people to your projects allows you to share ideas, allocate tasks, and see what others are up to so you can seamlessly stay on the same page.
To Share a Project:1. Open the project that you would like to share from the MENU.
2. Once open, select the menu option at the top of the header bar represented with 3 dots.
3. In the pop-up menu choose “Project Details”.
4. A window will then appear.
5. Tap the + icon to add your Project members. You have the choice to add previous DropTask members or to add new Project Members by email.
EMAIL ADDRESS: Enter the email address belonging to the person you would like to invite. Multiple addresses must be separated by a comma and space (e.g Beth@droptask.com, James@droptask.com).
Tap Done to complete the process.
6. When someone is invited to DropTask, they will receive an email inviting them to join your project. You will be able to assign them to tasks immediately.
7. Once the member has accepted their request, as Admin you are able to edit their Project Permissions. To do this, tap on the member’s icon and select from the options: Admin, Default, Assigned Tasks and Read Only. To learn more about Project Permissions, click here.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.