Personalize your DropTask account by assigning a default view for each session.
To set a default view1. To set a default view, start by logging in to your account. Once logged in, tap on your chosen Task Board from within the MENU. You can view Task Boards in the ‘Recent’ section, or by tapping on Browse Task Boards where all of your boards will be displayed.
2. Your Task Board will open in the Workflow view.
3. To see your board in a different view, tap on Workflow, or Urgency List, or Completed from within the header bar.
Editing your default view1. To edit your default view, select the Cog icon from within the MENU.
2. Select App Settings from the choices provided.
3. The click on your current setting under iPhone default task board view
4. You will then be able to change your default view by tapping either Canvas, Workflow or List. Once you’ve changed your default view, tap Save to complete the process.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.