Personalize your DropTask account by assigning a default view for each session.
To set a default view1. To set a default view, start by logging in to your account. Once logged in, tap on your chosen Project from within the MENU. You can view Projects in the ‘Recent’ section, or by tapping on Browse Projects where all of your projects will be displayed.
2. Your Project will open in the Canvas View.
3. To see your project in a different view, tap on Workflow, or Urgency List, or Completed from within the header bar.
Editing your default view1. To edit your default view, select the Cog icon from within the MENU.
2. Select App Settings from the choices provided.
3. The click on your current setting under iPhone default project view
4. You will then be able to change your default view by tapping either Canvas, Workflow or List. Once you’ve changed your default view, tap Save to complete the process.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.