Personalize your DropTask account by assigning a default view for each session.
To set a default view1. To set a default view, start by logging in to your account. Once logged in, tap on your chosen Project from within the MENU. You can view Projects in the ‘Recent’ section, or by tapping on Browse Projects where all of your projects will be displayed.
2. Your Project will open in the Canvas View.
3. To edit the default view settings, tap on either Workflow or List from within the header bar.
4. A pop-up will then appear. Simply select which view you would like to make your default and then tap Save.
5. A pop-up will appear to confirm your choice of default. Tap OK to continue with the process.
Editing your default view1. To edit your default view, select the Cog icon from within the MENU.
2. Select App Settings from the choices provided.
3. You will then be able to change your default view by tapping either Canvas, Workflow or List. Once you’ve changed your default view, tap Save to complete the process.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.