Effective communication is important during every phase of a Project life cycle if it is to run smoothly and successfully. DropTask for Business lets you keep conversations and tasks together, so you can maintain a seamless flow of communication between team members while you work in unison to get things done.
Inject a little more fun into your projects by using Emojis in your messages and reacting to recent activity with our new Emoji Reactions.
To add a comment on a task1. Select the task that you would like to comment on.
2. This will open the task information.
3. Then, simply enter your comment into the comment box titled ADD MESSAGE, which can be found under DISCUSSION.
4. You can also add Emojis to your comment. Tap on the Smiley icon in your keypad to bring up the Emoji menu.
5. Once you’re happy with the comment, hit the TICK icon to send it.
6. Your comment will then show in the DISCUSSION FEED for your task, with the most recent comments and task updates showing first.
To send a direct message on a task1.If you would like to address a specific member within your project first open a task to view the task information.
2. Then, in the comment box simply add the @ symbol in front of that person’s name. When you’re happy with the message, hit the TICK icon to send it.
3. Mentioning someone on a task will send them an email & in-app notification with your comment, regardless of whether or not they are assigned to, or following the task.
To remove a comment or a message1. To remove a comment that you’ve left on a task, select the trash can icon which can be found underneath the comment.
2. Then, confirm you wish to delete the comment by tapping “Yes, delete comment”.
3. The comment will now be deleted from the task discussion thread.
Emoji ReactionsYou can now add an Emoji reaction to any comment, message or task update in the DISCUSSION FEED.
1. First, open the task to find the activity would like to add an Emoji reaction to.
2. Underneath the activity you would like to add a reaction to, tap on the smiley icon to bring up the Emoji menu.
3. Once you have found the Emoji you would like to add, tap on it to add it as a reaction.
4. The Emoji reactions will be displayed underneath the activity.
Deleting an Emoji Reaction1. To delete an Emoji reaction, tap on the Emoji reaction that you would like to delete underneath the comment.
2. This will remove the Emoji from underneath the comment or activity.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.