Your User Preferences allow you to access, edit and manage various Account Settings, including your Password, Email Address, Email Preferences and Business Subscription. Within your User Preferences you’ll also be able to manage various settings such as Tags, Contacts and Integrations.
To Manage your Preferences
1. To access your Preferences, select the MENU option situated in the top-left corner of the app.
2. When the menu opens, at the bottom of the panel you’ll see a COG icon next to your username. Hit this icon to continue.
3. A new user preferences window will open. You’ll notice a number of tabs on the left-hand side which are categorized into ACCOUNT SETTINGS and DROPTASK SETTINGS.
4. Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS you’ll be able to update information such as your user details, email, and avatar image.
5. Under DROPTASK SETTINGS you’ll be able to manage things such as Tags and Contacts, and you’ll be able to learn more about the other services that DropTask integrates with. If you have a DropTask Business account, you’ll find your unique Email 2 Task email address in this section.
6. If you have a DropTask Business account, you will find additional settings under the Business Subscription tab where you can view your account details, manage and update your subscription, and view your billing history.