Apply a different Theme to customize your projects. With choices such as Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon (plus more) you’ll be able to identify projects in an instant.
To apply a Theme to a project:1. To apply a theme to your project, first select your project which you would like to edit.
2. Once there, simply tap the COG icon in the top header bar.
3. A window will then appear. Simply tap on ‘Account Theme,’ situated next to ‘Change Project Theme,’ to select your new theme.
4. You will then be given a choice of 4 themes. Those themes are Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon.
5. Once your theme has been selected, it will automatically save to your DropTask Project.
To apply a Theme across all projects:1. To select a default theme that is the same across all Projects, select the COG icon from within the menu. Once there, tap the ‘Account Settings.’
2. You will then be re-directed to the User Preferences page. To edit your Project theme, tap on THEMES from within ‘DropTask Settings.’
3. You will have the choice to select a theme that will be applied to all of your Projects. You have the choice from ‘Modern, Classic, Neon and Outline.’
4. Once you have chosen your theme, tap ‘Save Theme.’ Your theme will then be applied to all of your Projects within your account. This is your ‘Account Theme’ and may also be selected from the individual project settings.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.