Within DropTask you can use the status feature to mark the progress of each Task, allowing you to gain an overview of performance with just a single glance.
Setting a Status1. To update progress, simply tap on the Task that you would like to update. The Task bar will then open. Here, you will be able to add details to your Task.
2. Within the sidebar is a progress bar, which will allow you to set the percentage of the Task that has been completed. To set progress, simply drag the slider along until you reach the percentage that you would like to set.
3. Tasks can also be put on hold by hitting the PAUSE icon.
4. To complete a Task, you can slide the progress bar all the way to the completed icon, or, simply hit the TICK button.
5. When the status of a Task has been set, it will be visually represented on the Task circle.
Completed Tasks1. Once tasks have been completed they will appear in the Completed Tasks View and appear on your workspace with a strike through the task name.
2. If you need to change the status of your Tasks back to in Progress, simply tap the Pause icon. This will change your status back to in Progress, you can then change the status to Completed when you’re happy with it’s progress.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.