Effortlessly navigate to each of your DropTask projects and gain a high level overview of progress and status from within the Project Browser.
To access your Project Browser1. Start by tapping your Planner tab situated in the main toolbar.
2. Tap the grey magnifying glass icon in the top left-hand side of the page. This is your Project Browser button.
3. Your Project Browser will then open. This is where all of your active projects will be displayed, with indicators showing the number of tasks that are in progress, overdue, completed and not started. Accessing a project is easy, simply tap on the project that you would like to open.
4. A great benefit of the Project Browser is that it allows you to see when a project was last updated, to help you determine whether or not it is still active. The time and date that the project was last updated will be evidenced under the project’s name. .
5. This view also allows you to gain a quick overview of work belonging to other project members. This is represented by the small number on the member’s avatar, which indicates how many tasks they’re assigned to in the project.
Creating a new projectYou can create new projects from within the Project Browser by selecting the + New Project button, situated in top left of the Project Browser window. To learn more about creating a new project, click here.
ArchivingYou also have the ability to view your ‘Archived’ projects while in this view. You can do this by tapping on Archived from within the top header bar. To learn more about how to archive a project, click here.
Searching for a project1. The Project Browser gives you the ability to quickly search and sort your DropTask projects. To search for an existing project simply tap on the Search box, this can be found within the top right of the Project Browser.
2. Once there, begin typing the name of your project into the Search box. The results of your search will appear with all matching terms.
Sorting projectsIf you’re looking to quickly locate a project, the sort option within the Project Browser allows you to sort by:
1. To use the sorting function within the Project Browser tap on ‘Custom’ beside Sort by within the top header bar.
2. A list of options will appear. Depending on how you’d like to sort your projects, simply tap on a sorting option.
3. As seen below, the Alphabetical option has been selected, which has sorted the projects into Alphabetical order in correspondence to their project name.
TemplatesWithin this view you will also have the ability to create and view existing Templates. To view ‘Templates’ select Templates from within the top header bar. Once selected, the Template window will appear. To learn more about creating and using project Templates on the iPad app, click here.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.