The ‘Planner’ helps you to prioritize your personal workload by only showing you the tasks that you’re assigned to. Schedule your tasks in Now, Next and Soon boards and work around a time that suits you. Nobody else will be able to view your Planner and you will not be able to view anybody else’s. If you have a miscellaneous task that doesn’t quite fit into a project that you’re a part of, you can use your Planner to create tasks that stand outside of your projects.
Scheduling your tasks in the Planner
1. Your Planner will display all tasks that are assigned to you. To view your Planner, tap the Planner tab in the main toolbar. Your Planner will then appear, displaying ‘Now’, ‘Next’ and ‘Soon’ boards.
2. To schedule your assigned tasks for Now, Next or Soon, simply tap the ‘Unplanned Tasks’ sidebar situated at the left-hand corner of the screen.
4. Tasks that have been assigned to you across all of your projects will be shown in the open Unplanned Tasks sidebar.
5. To schedule tasks that have been assigned to you, simply tap, drag and drop tasks from Unplanned Tasks onto your preferred Now, Next or Soon board.
6. Your tasks will then be scheduled on your chosen board.
Scheduling tasks from projects in the Planner using the task sidebar
1. You can schedule tasks that are assigned to you in your Planner directly from projects using your task sidebar. To do this, simply click on the task that you wish to schedule.
2. The task sidebar will then open. To schedule a task, simply tap Now, Now or Soon.
3. Once selected, a blue indicator will appear on the outside of the task circle.
4. Your task will then appear on its assigned board in your Planner.
5. To reschedule your task, simply drag and drop it onto a new board.
Creating tasks in the Planner
1. You can use your planner to create personal, miscellaneous tasks that stand outside of a project. To create a task in your Planner, first, open your planner.
2. Once there, double tap on the board you would like to add your task to. A box will then appear. Enter your task name and click ‘Done’.
3. Your task will then appear on its assigned board in your Planner.
4. If you would like to assign a task in your planner to a project, tap on the task to open the task sidebar, then tap “Set project”.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.