Notifications play a key role in ensuring that you never miss a beat. Each time there’s a change in your Project or something note-worthy happens, we’ll be sure to send you a quick in-app notification.
To view Notifications
1. When there’s a change to your Project, a red notification with a number will show on the HORN icon (which can be found in the top-left hand corner of the app). The number shown will represent how many updates you have.
2. Tap on the HORN to view all recent and dismissed notifications.
3. Once in the notification centre, you are able to dismiss read notifications by hitting the DISMISS icon, situated at the bottom of the screen. To view all new and unread updates, select NEW from the bottom of the panel. All new updates will be shown, with the most recent listed first.
4. After you’ve read an update and no longer need it to be flagged as unread, you can remove it from the view. Simply select the blue DISMISS button, situated to the right of the update. When all updates have been read and dismissed, your new updates screen will be empty.
5. Old notifications that have been read and dismissed will still remain in DropTask, and can be easily viewed by selecting the DISMISSED button at the bottom of the panel.
Editing your Notification settings
1. You have the ability to edit which Notifications you recieve. These options are Focused, Detailed and Custom. To edit your Notification Settings, go to your Account Settings. Your Account Settings can be accessed via the Cog icon at the bottom of the menu.
2. Once there, select ‘Notifications & Emails’ from the left-hand menu.
3. You will then have the option to select a Notifications setting for your account.
4. Focused Notifications notify you the least out of the three options. Detailed Notifications inform you of all changes or updates that have been made. Custom Notifications allow you to personlize how you’re notified. When you’re happy with your new Notification Settings, hit ‘Save’ to save the edits to your account.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.