Notifications play a key role in ensuring that you never miss a beat. Each time there’s a change in your Project or something note-worthy happens, we’ll be sure to send you a quick in-app notification.
To view Notifications
1. When there’s a change to your Project, a red notification with a number will show on the HORN icon (which can be found in the top-left hand corner of the app). The number shown will represent how many updates you have.
2. Tap on the HORN to view all your new notifications.
3. Once in the notification centre, you are able to dismiss read notifications by hitting the X icon next to each notification.
4. To dismiss all your updates at once, click Dismiss All at the bottom of the notifications menu. When all updates have been read and dismissed, your new updates screen will be empty.
5. Old notifications that have been read and dismissed will still remain in DropTask, and can be easily viewed by selecting the DISMISSED button at the bottom of the panel.
Editing your Notification settings
1. You have the ability to edit which Notifications you receive. These options are Focused, Detailed and Custom. To edit your Notification Settings, go to your Account Settings. Your Account Settings can be accessed via your avatar, then tap on the cog and choose account settings.
2. Once there, select ‘Notifications & Emails’ from the left-hand menu.
3. You will then have the option to select a Notifications setting for your account.
4. Focused Notifications notify you the least out of the three options. Detailed Notifications inform you of all changes or updates that have been made. Custom Notifications allow you to personlize how you’re notified. When you’re happy with your new Notification Settings, hit ‘Save’ to save the edits to your account.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.