Setting Start and Due Dates
When you select a task, a sidebar will immediately open. From within the task sidebar you can add several details to your task, including a START and DUE Date so you can begin to organize your schedule.
To Set a Start or Due Date1. Select the task that you would like to set a Start and Due Date for.
2. When the sidebar is open, select START or DUE, situated next to the calendar icon. A date picker will open. From here, select the Start or Due Date that you would like to apply and hit DONE to complete the process.
3. A date picker will open. From here, select the Start or Due Date that you would like to apply and hit DONE to complete the process.
4. Your dates will be visually represented above the task, and will turn red if it falls overdue.
Start and Due Date RemindersEnsure you stay on top of your deadlines by adding Start and Due Date reminders to your tasks.
1. To add a Start or Due date reminder, click on “Add reminder” located underneath the Start or Due date you wish to add a reminder for.
2. If your Start or Due Date does not have a time assigned, your reminder will be set to 9am the day before the Start or Due Date.
3. If your Start or Due date does have a time applied, you can choose to be notified minutes, hours or days ahead by clicking on “Minute” to open a drop-down menu. Click on the unit of time you would prefer to apply the change.
4. Then click on the number next to the measurement of time to specify exactly when you would prefer the reminder to be sent.
5. Your reminders will now be applied. You can adjust these at any time.
6. When the reminder is due you will be notified in your Notifications. You have the ability to configure these defaults via your App Settings, situated in the main menu.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.