A picture is worth a thousand words, which is why uploading a Cover Image to each of your tasks will not only add a personal touch to each of your Projects, but will act as a visual reminder of what needs to be done and will enable you to identify tasks in an instant.
To add a Cover Image1. To set a cover image, choose the task that you would like to edit.
2. At the top of the task sidebar, you’ll see an option to ‘Add Cover Image’ – represented by a Landscape picture icon. Tap this icon to select your cover image.
3. A pop-up window will open, giving you the option to choose an image from My Photos, Drop Box or Google Drive.
4. After you have chosen your image the Set Cover Image window will open, allowing you to crop and scale your cover image as you wish.
5. You can edit or remove a cover image at any time. Simply tap on the cover image, where you will have three options to choose from: Change Image, Remove or Hide Task Name.
6. By tapping remove, your cover image will be removed from the task.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.