All Tasks Urgency Lists View
View tasks from across all of your projects within the All Tasks Urgency Lists View.
1. To access a list of all tasks from across all projects, select the MENU from within the top left hand corner of the app.
2. Once open, tap on URGENCY LISTS.
3. Here, you will be able to view all tasks from across all projects.
4. The list will show uncompleted tasks from across all of your projects. You will be able to view tasks that belong to others via the drop-down menu located in the header.
5. You also have the ability to change the urgency level of your tasks while in this view. To do this, simply select a task to open the task sidebar.
6. Then, select the new urgency level for your task. Your task will then be automatically placed under the correct header within the All Tasks List View.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.