With Project Member Permissions you’re able to control what others can see and edit when you share your projects with others. Here are the 4 levels of permissions that can be applied:
3. Assigned Tasks
(Details on each permission level can be found in a table below.)
Setting Permissions1. When creating a new Project, you have the choice to add members.
2. Once your members have been chosen, you are able to manage member Permissions by tapping on the LOCK icon displayed below.
3. Edit a member’s permission settings by tapping on the drop down menu. You will then be given the choice to choose from: Admin, Default, Assigned Tasks and Read Only.
4. Once you are ready to apply the project member permissions, tap SET to complete the process.
5. As a project progresses and requirements change, you may decide that you want to edit the permission capabilities of an existing project member. Tap Details situated at the top of the project view to edit permission capabilities.
6. Once there, you’ll also see some advanced permission settings, allowing you to choose who can delete tasks and groups that they didn’t create, and who can invite new members to a project.
7. You can do this by selecting Manage Permissions. These options will show if you are the project owner. Once you’re happy with the changes that you have made to your project, tap SET to complete the process. Your permission settings will then be saved.
Please Note: This is a DropTask for Business feature.